RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returning an item for a refund or exchange:
We give you 30 days to return your package if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. As long as the item is not used, we are happy to receive it back for a refund or exchange.
- Goods can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Goods must be in original packaging and packed to prevent damage during transit.
- Goods must not be fitted or used.
- ED&COMPANY do not cover the cost of return shipping for refund or exchange. We recommend you use a tracked post service in case of shipping delays or missing packages, all returns remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by ED&COMPANY.
- Postage is non-refundable. We will subtract postage from the purchase price of your order.
- Upon receiving goods, we will inspect to make sure goods are in brand new, sellable condition. If we determine goods are unused, we will refund your bank account (less the postage cost).
- We will email to confirm when the refund has been processed.
How can I return my items?
- To process a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be in touch to confirm that your return request meets our return criteria.
- You will then need to have the product(s) returned to us at your own cost.
How will I get my refund?
The refund depends on the selected method of payment.
- If you paid by credit/debit card, the money will be refunded to the credit/debit card that was used for payment.
- If you paid via Afterpay, Laybuy, or Zip accounts, the money will be refunded to the corresponding account.
- If you paid by bank transfer, the money will be transferred to your bank account. In this case, we will need your bank account details to process the refund.
- We will process the refund when we have received the product(s).
- This may take up to 10 working days to have it reflected in your bank account.